The ASPIRE Office is here to help you achieve your goals of winning nationally competitive scholarships and fellowships and/or gaining admission to graduate school! Check out the scholarships and fellowships our office helps students apply for, and set up an appointment to discuss the ones that interest you. We also assist students with applying to any graduate or professional school program.
Student Financial Services
This Presentation (pre-recorded) from Student Financial Services will assist students to utilize Federal, State, and University Financial Aid towards their study abroad experience.
Global Affairs Scholarship Program
The Global Affairs Scholarship Program manages all awards administered through the WVU Office of Global Affairs. Awards are available for students participating in the WVU Exchange Program along with specific faculty-led programs such as the Semester in Strasbourg and the San Gemini Preservation Studies Program. To apply, please click here.Students who are on a pre-law track can apply for the Barnette Scholarship. This scholarship provides $5000 for a student to attend the Manchester semester program.
College Grants and Scholarships
- Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources International Programs
- Reed College of Media: Student Enhancement Awards
- Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design:
Various Travel Funds
- CPASS: Ostrow International Award
- Honors College:
Honors EXCEL Program
- John Chambers College of Business & Economics:
Robbins Travel Global Enrichment Program
- Eberly College of Arts and Sciences: Academic Enrichment Program